Zen reply to CPS Ambush 18 JAN 2013

////////

ZEN'S WORDS BEFORE RIGGED TRIAL FORSEE WHAT HAPPENED

1.0

R v Zen Sparrow - trial 22/1/13 - CPS Abuse of Process

Dear Mr Holloway,

1.1

Your energy is most revealing,
and not unexpected.

1.2

"Thank You!" for revealing The Truth of who you are.

1.3

Obviously,
no proper defence is possible
without a detailed cross-examination of your witnesses,
that stems direct from my own mind,
not some halfwit appointed as "safe, reliable hands".

1.4

Your side chose to advance "petticoat pawns",
to protect the higher value pieces,
and, as such,
they have a duty under The Law of Karma
to answer my questions.

1.5

Section 36 of the Youth Justice and Criminal Evidence Act 1999
is there to protect vulnerable witnesses,
who may have been violently beaten up,
or raped,
and who would be in genuine terror of their attacker.

1.6

Section 36 of the Youth Justice and Criminal Evidence Act 1999
was not intended
for hardboiled legal secretaries in a busy criminal defence office.

1.7

As you well know,
this application is an abuse of process.

1.8

It is designed to bolster the desired false image
of these being frightened ladies,
when, in fact,
it is like a butcher with 25 years service,
saying he is scared by the sight of blood.

1.9

Possible,
but not very likely.

1.10

I am not in a position
to properly communicate with Plymouth Magistrates Court.

1.11

This you know.

1.12

This ambush
is designed to place you in a favourable position,
and has nothing to do with justice.

1.13

I give you NOTICE under The Law of Karma,
that I require to address the Court,
before any decision is made,
to state my reasons
for this being totally unacceptable.

1.14

As I successfully demolished a serious criminal charge in 1979,
through cross-examination,
and before Sir Norman Skelhorn, ex-DPP,
I have some experience
of demolishing trumped-up police charges.

1.15

The detective over the probationer,
knew nothing of the false nature of the charge,
and defended against my questioning,
but had the decency after I was acquitted,
of shaking my hand,
and saying "Well done!"

1.16

No investigation was launched,
although the probationer had blatantly perverted the course of justice,
but that is normal with Devon & Cornwall Police.

1.17

In 1991,
I successfully privately prosecuted Michael TOLLEY,
a solicitor employed by Caradon District Council,
under the Public Order Act,
after he assaulted me no less than four times,
twice with aerosol cans of paint.

1.18

I broke him psychologically,
with no more than The Truth;
the words "LIAR & PERJURER!"

1.19

You know perfectly well
that these petticoat pawns are vulnerable,
because their testimony
is part of a criminal conspiracy
between Alan Harris Solicitors and Devon & Cornwall Police,
to conceal The Truth about Alan Harris,
by perverting the course of justice.

1.20

These ladies habitually meet murderers, rapists, drug dealers,
and people who beat other people senseless.

1.21

Crack dealers and prostitutes.

1.22

Burglars and car thieves.

1.23

Your application is a fabrication from beginning to end;
a mere tactical manouevre
to gain advantage.

1.24

You would not make this move,
unless you fear that I will shred your witness's lies,
which suggests to me
that Devon & Cornwall Police have informed you
that Alan Harris has a police record for sexual offences.

1.25

It is A FUNDAMENTAL BASIS OF JUSTICE
that an accused can both face his accusers,
and question them.

1.26

Under The Law of Karma,
and enshrined in The Common Law of England,
I insist on questioning anyone who accuses me.

1.27

ONLY by questioning a witness myself,
can the witness reveal The Truth about Themselves,
simply by my applying some basic esoteric rules.

1.28

Karma does not mess about
( as Judge Andrew Chubb discovered,
after cheating me on Justice when a prosecuting barrister ).

1.29

The WHOLE POINT of the witness box,
is that it is The Loneliest Place in The World
for liars.

1.30

I know how to deal with liars.

1.31

And you know I do
( assuming you have done your homework ).

1.32

To sum up,
if a decision is made behind closed doors,
without my being able to state in open Court
my absolute opposition to this application,
I will consider this a Kangaroo Court from beginning to end.

1.33

I would refer you to Youth Justice and Criminal Evidence Act 1999,
17.2 C (i) & (ii),
with these secretaries pretending to be butchers afraid of blood,
and suggest this application is a gross abuse of process.

1.34

I note no apparent room for input from myself,
as if my views count for nothing.

1.35

Your law is laughable,
but typical in a primitive fear-based society.

1.36

R Vs Sussex Justices, ex-parte McCarthy,
supposedly a central plank in your law,
does not seem to be very binding, does it?

1.37

Which is why I am here,
with my friend, The Law of Karma.

1.38

Signed, Zen

17 JAN 2013